Saturday, July 17, 2010

God's amazing timing

In the past few days I have been able to connect with people that just have a way of making me smile. 
 I was able to find a great friend that I grew up with on Facebook this past week and it has been just wonderful catching up. 
 I was able to spend a few hours with some ladies this past week that just made my day.  

God has such amazing timing.  

I really do love connecting with other believers.  I enjoy talking and laughing and saying things like "remember when".  Oh my heart loves and longs for that connection with other believers.  Now that may sound very interesting to you if you know me at all.  One of the things that I love most in the world is hanging at home with my family.  I can stay home for days not really having any contact with the outside world and be find, if my husband is home.  

So how are both so very true!!!  I do have a hard time leaving my family and hanging out, but when I do I remember how much I love it.  I love spending time talking, joking, laughing, and talking about things that only women talk about with other women.  (ladies you know exactly what I'm talking about)

I love how God has sets up interactions, not with my family, to fulfill a hole only other women believers can fill.  I love it.  

A couple of days ago I was able to find one of my best friends on Facebook.  I just adore her and love her.  It is even more cooler that after all these years we are both believers. :) 
God's timing is so good.  

1 comment: