Friday, January 2, 2015

I don't do feet.....

So if you have known me for any amount of time you know that I don't like feet.  Feet and me just have a dislike for each other.  
With that said I took an Aroma Touch Massage Class while back to get certified and guess what??????
In order to get certified you had to perform an Aroma Touch and you have to be given the massage.(yep some touches your feet)

Well, long story short......I had to touch someones feet I did not even know.  Thank you Lord she had small feet and they kind of reminded me of a child's feet.   
Anyway I spent the whole time praying for this beautiful women and that I would not throw up.  
 God Loves me I made it through!!

Any Who, there is a lot of talk about putting Essential Oils on your feet.  I find this fascinating.  Why?  the feet, have you looked at those things YUCK.

God did something amazing with those two things we walk on.  He put tons of pores on them.


Did you know there are 4,000 pores on the bottom of our feet? When you apply essential oils to the bottom of the feet it hits your blood stream in 30 seconds and goes into each cell in 20 minutes. The oil can pass through the lipid membrane of the cell because it's made of oil.   



This is amazing to me.  Sometimes people don't want to use oils because they feel they will have to wait to long for results, like with tension in your head.  This is just not do the oils hit the blood stream and start doing their thing in minutes. WOW


So where on the feet should you put the oils? 

I'm including a chart to help you know where to apply the oils.  

If you are interested in learning more about Essential Oils, want to try a sample of an oil, or want to know how to take charge of your own health care contact me I'd love to help you.  
Now you have the chart, what oils do you need?  Let me Know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment