Monday, December 26, 2011

26 alphabetical things Im thankful for...counting the blessings

Here are 26 things alphabetically that I'm thankful for.

Ability to spend Christmas with all my kids

Bath toys for kids to enjoy
Cynthia
Darius
Eternal life to come
Friendships that endure
Gifts under our tree
Husband who is my best friend
Interesting conversations with older girls

Jelissa
Kristie
Lakeisha
My mom and our renewing relationship
Nickole my good friend who is always there

Oven that works to cook holiday food
Papa who loves my kids
Quiet time all alone to reflect
Relaxing week off of work
Salvation
Time laughing with my family
Understanding and patience from my heavenly father

Victory over certain negative thoughts
Wonderful view of mountains given by my heavenly father

X the spot where God has put me and the comfort of being happy with that spot

Yesterdays real reason for the season, Jesus

Zeal, excitement for the coming year and all God has for us as a family, as a married couple, just for me HIS daughter whom HE loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment