Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mini van Express

On Sunday night I had the opportunity to plan what turned out to be an amazingly fun night with my kids.

It started with popping popcorn getting hot chocolate ready and in the van. I had Christmas music blasting from the van when I begin to act like I was hearing something. What was it you ask.....it was a train :)

I then told the kids to go check their room to see if there was something in there. They ran back to their room to find a planted ticket, being held by a stuff bear, which gave them access to a ride on the "mini van express".

We all got our coats on and were greeted at the door of the van by the conductor, Dad, who punched our tickets to get in.

Nazarene Bible College was putting on a light show and Santa was also there. We drove through the lights and then headed to Seven Falls where we meet our good friend the Julians.

It was an amazing night of fun, pretend, and taking about Jesus and the amazing gift He gave us. We had a great night and it will be something we do again. Love sweet time with my family when it turns out and everyone enjoys themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment