Saturday, August 25, 2012

Update

Wow, after talking with a friend I realized that it has been a long time since I blogged.  I kept asking myself why and I could only come up with one answer.  My reasoning for blogging had changed from its original intent and it was not fun anymore.  
  
When I first starting blogging it was for me.  It was a place that I could record things going on in my life with my family and especially with my kids.  I had fun blogging.  I loved taking pictures and talking about all the crazy things my kids said and did.  

Then I started reading, coveting, a ton of blogs.  

This made me feel like my life and what I was doing was really not interesting.  So I begin to stop blogging.  If I had not come up with some amazing craft for my kids or taken them some place every kid wanted to go I begin to feel like I was not a good mom.  
What if that day had not been all rainbows and gumdrops?  
What if I had cereal for dinner instead of cooking some Martha Stewart dinner?  
What would people think? 

The funny thing is I enjoy loving on my kids and playing cars on the floor and eating cereal out of cups, if there are not any dishes clean and guess what.....

WE DON'T ALWAYS EAT ORGANIC FOOD and I'm OK with that.  

This is my crazy life and I  love it. 
 I have the best 6 kids any mom could ever wish for
 I have the most amazing man that I get to call my best friend & husband 
and I am loved by my God regardless of a spot clean house, great field trips or organic food.  

I am going to start blogging again for my family and for me.  I am not going to be posting my blogs to facebook because honestly I don't really want those people reading anyway.  And finally this is my blog about my family so I will be posting the good the bad and maybe even the ugly.    



No comments:

Post a Comment