Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Again I cried...

I did it again.  I have done it now everyday for 10days.  That is exactly the amount of days that I have dropped my baby boy off at school.  You see this school thing has been almost more that I can handle.  

He is my Baby Boy you know!!

I love him so much and if almost kills me when I have to drop him off at school.  
You would think that is the reason for the tears.  

NOPE

Everyday when I drop my son off he goes through the same routine.  As we drive into the parking lot he undoes his seat belt and anxiously  awaits one of the teachers to open our car door and let him out.  He hopes every morning that it is Ms Car, his music teacher that will do it, He loves Ms Car(which is interesting since he has only seen her once since starting school)

Anyway, he jumps out of the car puts on his backpack says good by to me and takes off running.  He goes in one set of doors and comes out another set of doors and then runs to the building where his class is.  

But for a brief second before he goes into the second building he scans the parking lot looking for my car and when he finds it he smiles, waves, and yells "I love you Mom".  

Ok Im getting emotional just typing this.  I know he is in kindergarten and that most kids this age still love their momma but I love this routine my boy has.  

I love being that little boys momma more than breath.  

Although it has been the hardest thing I have done in that little boys life, sending him to school, he loves it and is doing phenomenal.  

Im sure I will be blogging a lot about school this year as we learn to travel this road not traveled much by the Livingston's.....Public School!

1st Day of School
  

No comments:

Post a Comment