Sunday, June 21, 2009

"My Guy"

As the day ends and the kids sleep I sit back and thank God for a great day with my family.
This is the first fathers day without my dad. I miss him which is not something I ever really thought I would say. He is I hope and pray in heaven with My Great God.
When I think about "My Guy" David I feel so blessed to have such a great husband and a great father for my children.
On many days David will work all day long and then come home to a family that needs his attention, things in the house that need to be fixed, dogs needing water, and a wife needing a sounding board about the day. He always has time for his family even when he is tired from working all day.
God gave me the best gift 5 plus years ago..."My Guy" David. I love him more than he will ever know.
My kids are so blessed to have him as their dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment