Monday, September 21, 2009

All I can say is WOW

So I went to bible study tonight with great anticipation to what God would teach me and I found something even better...a story to strengthen my faith in my great God. There are many days when I look at my life and wonder if I'm crazy for starting over with two new little kids. I remember the days when the girls were young and I had enough energy for whatever they would throw my way. The one thing I regret is that I lacked the patience I needed to take care of them. Now with Darius and Cynthia I wish I had more energy many days, but the one thing I have now is patience. Darius does things to my house that I would have had a nervous break down years ago.
So tonight while I was at bible study I met a women who was going to have her first baby in January. This may not seem like much except for the fact that she is 45 years old. She has been married for 22 years and is now having their first baby. She talked a little about the pregnancy and how easy the pregnancy has been so far. I could hardly believe it. She then told me she was having a boy. All I could think about then is how Darius climbs on my table, and takes all the pillows off the couch to jump on, and runs around the house with swords, and gets his own milk out of the refrigerator and pours it into his sisters tea cups and on and on. I just smiled at her and told her "the good thing is when you're older you have a lot more patience" :)

I'm amazed at how God can bless a family who has wanted a baby for such a long time.
I'm amazed at how God can use one women to help me be so greatful for all he has given me. I'm so blessed with a Great Husband, 5 wonderful kids, and great friends.
Wow God You're Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment