Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Family Time

So my girls came home this weekend. I can not even begin to tell you how happy that makes me. This is the longest time I have ever been away from my girls. It was a great weekend packed with lot of activities and memories. We also had harvest fest which is one of the busiest outreach that the church does and I over it. So this was by far the busiest weekend ever. I took lots of pictures so I'm going to begin the story starting with Friday night before the girls got here.

Trunk or Treat at Woodmen Valley
We had a great time and the church did an amazing job reaching out to the community and the Livingston's. The Julian's invited us to come out so took them up on their offer. I expected to be so busy at MPC Harvest Fest that I wanted to spend time with my kiddo's before Sunday. it turned out to be a great choice.


Garden of the gods
Saturday was super fun. I finished up with my shopping for Harvest fest and then off to the Garden of the gods with my family plus 6 extra college students.  We had a great time.

Carving Pumpkins
Then Saturday night David went to the store and purchased a pumpkin for everyone to carve.   Some of the boys had never carved pumpkins and some had not done it since 2nd grade.  The Livingston's on the other hand do it every year.  It was fun watching them.

Sunday
We all went to service on on Sunday and then got ready for Harvest Fest.

It was an amazing weekend with amazing family time.  It was good good good to be together.  Pictures will follow in the next posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment