Sunday, November 14, 2010

He says the darnest things!!

My son literally makes me laugh everyday. I can hardly believe some of the things that come out of his mouth. Here are just a couple of the things he said today...
1. Mom my borehead head hurts. (for some reason he can not say forehead)
2. Tonight while we were looking at a magazine he said that he would like some of that apple pine. (yes my son does like pineapples, but for some reason can't he can't say the word right)

On a side note my litle girl is learning manners. We always make D. Say excuss me when he is trying to get someones attention. So he is always trying to interrupt David and I when we are talk "excuss me mommy or excuss me daddy," which he continue to say until you stop and give him you full attention.
Today on our way to church and D gone to his friend, "C" yells from the back of the van "Excuss me". She has never said that so I turned around to see what she wanted...apparently she knows the words but has no idea why her brother yells them all the time, she looked baffled as to what to say next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment