Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July

This 4th of July was the best.  I had all my kids and the best friends ever to share it with.  The Batchelder's brought Kristie home with them and stayed at the house for the 4th.  The Morris' found the best place ever to watch both Monument and the Air Force Academy fireworks.  We all had an amazing time letting the kids play at the park, walking around the lake, just sitting around talking, and telling our kids about the great country we live in.  It could not have been better.
Kids, Friends and the love of my life...Life is Good!!!



A game of tag is a must!!!




There was a small water fall and a lake by the park.


Good friends that I have come to love like family!




Loving on my baby.  Yes my hair needed a ton of help.





Curtis played on the play ground with the kids for a long time.   He had a ton of fun swinging.  








One cute boy!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment