Monday, July 18, 2011

Family

  I have so many things I want to blog about but I simply have not had the time.  I begin to realize at the beginning of July that I had not done anything worth talking about with my kids.  I have since made it my mission to be out and about with them at least 3 if not more times a week.  We have been in the water tons, picnics in the park, bowling, movies in the back yard, and much more.  Pictures to come I promise.

With all this adoption stress I have been reminded whether you are fighting for your kids or not tomorrow is not promised and we need to take advantage of every moment we have with those we love because that is all we have right now.  

So no matter if the dishes are done, laundry piling up, books to read, phone calls to return, or emails to respond to stop and hug, love, embrace those around you.  He has given each of us today don't waste it.  

So what have you been doing this summer with your kids?   

No comments:

Post a Comment