Monday, April 7, 2014

3 Gifts Waited For....

Today I got a phone call from one of my girls letting me know that she will be moving closer to home.  My family has been separated in 3 different states for a while.  Then it went down to only 2 states when Keisha moved home.  Today a waited gift for this momma when a phone call came saying that she will be moving to Longmont only 1 hr and 40 mins away :)
 
I have been waiting to feel better and today is better than yesterday.  I had a rootcanal on Friday and have been in a lot of pain for several days. I have been taking lots of pain meds waiting to get another appointment.  Today I feel a little better. 
 
I have been wanting to set aside time to do a few things I love and I have been able to do that the past few days.  It has been nice.  I have enjoyed blogging again, crocheting, and sewing.  
 
Thank you Lord for all your gifts!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment