Monday, April 25, 2011

D's Birthday

I am always amazed how many people love my little boy.  He has a great birthday.  My camera died and I ended up having to get picture from other people :(  D had a great time and everyone that he would have wanted to be there showed up.  Only issue we had was I pulled my shoulder out moving the 500+pd jumpers and Sams spelled D's name wrong on his cake.  We ended up running to the store and getting some writing icing to fix it.                                                              








He wanted to open presents right at the beginning.  He had a hard time waiting.



Grandma Ruthie came which made D very very happy


Finally Present Time

There was tons of people at the party but I did not get pictures of everyone :(



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment