Saturday, April 23, 2011

One Week Later

It's Saturday night and exactly one week ago we got some news about our son that rocked my world.  Since then, at any given moment, I have gone from totally OK to crying uncontrollable, and that could change within minutes.  

Today has been the best day so far. 

Both David and I have been fasting the past few days so that we can get our heads on right.  We are celebrating with our two younger kids the greatest day on the calendar EASTER.  
Without tomorrow I would have no hope. 
 I am excited about celebrating the Resurrection of a Risen Savior.  I am learning so much in this season of my life but most of all I'm learning that I serve a God who loves me, who is faithful, and who will never leave me or forsake me.  I am holding on to those truths and I'm not letting go.  

On a side note I'm missing my girls like crazy!!

Happy Easter


No comments:

Post a Comment