Monday, April 25, 2011

 I went to Illinois to surprise my best friend for her 40th birthday.  It was a very needed visit with her.  I miss her terribly and wish on many days she had not moved.  I do however know with all my heart that she is where she is meant to be, but that does not stop me from missing her.  Her kids have grown so much and this made me sad too.  I feel I have missed so much in their lives.  The great thing is that distance has not change us.  We can go a year and pick up right where we left off friendships like that don't come around everyday.  
EJ


Jen with a friend of ours baby


Crazy Katie


Dan, Kim and their little boy


Jen and not a good pic of me


Jen doing what we love to do Eat :)


Noah


Ej


crazy Kiddo's


Miss those faces


Jen and Me :)


Goofing




me and the kiddos

For those of you who know this family I realized after I got home that I never took one picture of my good friend Curtis.  We had a lot of good time while I was there but I spent that time talking and forgot my camera.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment