Thursday, May 5, 2011

Awana Award

This was D's first year doing Awana's.  He completed his first book and learned tons.  I was amazed at this little boy's brain.  He soaked up God's word like a sponge.  I was amazed at how well he obtained the verse from week to week.  At any given week could be quizzed on the past verses and remember with little to no help.
I know every parent probably thinks about exactly what God has planned for their child and dreams about their future and what kind of difference they will make in this world.  I know without a shadow of a doubt that God has amazing things in store for my son.  From his birth until now Satan has wanted to keep this boy from know about God and His great love for D.  I can't wait to see what kind of world changer my boy turns out to be.  I love this boy with every fiber of my being and I'm amazed everyday that I get to be his mom.

 










Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment