Monday, May 30, 2011

Family Day @ Focus on the Family

Focus on the family had a Family Day recently where they had tons of free stuff and discounts on everything in the bookstore.  We took the kids and one of my favorite families joined us.  We had a blast.










They gave out free ice cream but the line was long....but it was for ice cream so it was worth it :)


Some of my favorite people.  She loves her daddy!


Allison goes to MPC with us and is our favorite ice cream server.




D has recently watched Narnia and has fallen in love with everything Narnia.  We have been to Focus tons of times but due to his love of the movie, the Narnia room sent him over the top with giggles and happiness.  








the smile on this little girl makes my heart so happy.  C I  love you so much and I'm so glad I get to be your mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment