Wednesday, January 25, 2012

3 things blue

This summer I did a book study, with 2 other women, using the book "One Thousand Gifts".  It has turned out to be one of the best books I've read.  I have blogged about how it has changed the ay I look at things around before but I will say it again....I love this book and how it has changed my life.
The Joy Dare for the 24th was to capture 3 things blue.  It just so happened to be the day that I received  several boxes with something I had asked a friend to make for me.  Without knowing how much it cost and not caring because I knew I had to have it, I asked her to please try and make this

Ok not the book....the nest.  This is what I received from her today.


She did a wonderful job!  Actually she made me several for a few women I care a lot for.  I love it.  It reminds me of the study we did and how it has change me.  

And it happend to have 3 things blue on it :)

1 comment: