Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Yellow gifts

I am taking the "gift dare" challenge from a holy experience, and I have been counting my gifts regularly each day but today yellow gifts have just not shown up. Instead I got....

42. A good pathology report from my doctor
43. A husband who woke up from a procedure which he had to be put under
44. A great report regarding my husband and being cancer free :))
45. A hug from the man I love the most in this world as he counted blessings
46. Came home to a father daughter game night
47. A daughter who is working and getting close to being potty train.
48. Time with kids that I love dearly tonight at church
49. Ice-cream and rootbeer floats with kids that love Jesus
50. Good conversations with friends
51. Birthday surprises

I might not have found anything yellow to be joyful about but I did find a whole lot of JOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment