Sunday, January 9, 2011

Start of the Week

Today was a good day.  Church was great and I got to hang out with the kids.  I had a conversation with a friend a couple of days ago about kids.  I can not recall a time when I did not look forward to being around the kids at church.  I love each one of them and try and let them know that they are precious to me but more precious to their creator.  I love working with the kids, even the ones that have the tendency to be naughty :)

D did not get to go to Awana's today because of the weather so a long nap was ordered for him, and he took it.

Joe, Keisha, David and I came home from church ate lunch and watch a movie, the a-team. 
It was an ok movie but it was a good lunch.  
I found a recipe online for carnitas tacos.  They were really good.
I don't cook a lot of pork but we got 1/3 of a pig from our in-laws and I'm trying to find recipes that we will like.  We liked this recipe.  None of us are big pork eaters but we all liked this meal.  Looking for more recipes to make for the family.

Well, it's going to be a busy week.  We have something going on every night again and Wednesday is my Birthday.  I'm pretty excited this year which is unusual I have no idea why.  It's not a big birthday but it's the last year in the 30's.  I'm hoping for a good year of growth both spiritually and emotionally.  I'm also looking with great anticipation to see what God will do in my families life, it should be amazing.
My girls

No comments:

Post a Comment