Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Yep I am!!

I know that its weird to talk about weight where people can read it but I really want to talk about it.  Yes, just in case you did not know this I have a weight issue.  I have struggled for years with this issue and have sworn off dieting because I hate giving up food :)  which is why most people do it.  
Anyway, I started weight watchers on January 13th with a friend and my husband is also watching what he eats. 
The night before I went to my first meeting I had bad dreams about everything I would not be able to eat.
How funny is that :)  NOT
I hate dieting and so I'm not going to do it.  Instead I will be trying to change the way I eat.  Yep it will be hard and yes I will mess up so don't judge me.  What I need more than ever is friends to come along side me and support me.  So, here I go on another adventure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment