Saturday, March 12, 2011

Awana Skate City Party

Last week after D went to Awana they had a party at skate city.  I was not exactly excited to be taking a 2 1/2 year old and a 4 year old but I decided to take a risk.  

I'm happy to report that the risk paid off and the kids and their parents had a good time.  The skate party was from 6 to 8 and our kids did well up until around 7:45pm when it was past their bed time and they had no nap.  Risky I know :)

D meet a friend and he just enjoyed hanging out.  C was actually better than D on the skates, which surprised us.   We had actually tried to get a babysitter for her thinking she would not do very good, so glad we ended up taking her.

Here are the pictures from the night.....


Daddy just followed behind to pick up the kiddos if they fell.  I was so done skating by this time.  My feet were killing me.

D with one of his teachers
D wanted to dance so much but every time he did on his bottom he would be.  

She was a professional

He loved playing with his friend, but his friend was really done with me taking so many pictures.
(this was # 20 something)

Me and my baby girl.  She had a ton of fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment