Friday, March 11, 2011

Name dropperS

Do you have people in your life that you would consider "name droppers".
I don't know why but this makes me cringe when Evers I'm around that kind of person.
Let me give you an example....
So what did you do this weekend? Oh we went to so in so's house.

Another example...

That's so funny I was hanging out with so in so And they told me _______.

I have no idea why this bothers me so much. Why do I care? Give that person their time in the sun.

I guess it has everything to do with the person and how and why they are saying it. Do you want me to think of you more important because of who you were with? Do you feel insecure and want me to know that you have so in so as a friend, to make you look better?

Here's what I really think....I'm happy for you. Enjoy your time with so in so and whose a face I'm really, and I do mean this, happy for you.

By the way did I tell you that my calendar's full this week because we have been invited over to so in so 's house and then on Friday we are going out with whose a face......smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment