Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Meandering- My weekly Plans

Bible Study
Just finished up 2 different studies looking for a new study now

Memory Verse
Psalms 5:2
Listen to my cry for help, my King to my God, for to you I pray. 
Husband Encouragement...
* making sure i continue to follow our budget
* have dinner ready when he gets home or shortly after
* Continue to put him first after God and make sure he knows it
Train Them Up...
* Continue to work with Cynthia helping her to use her new words to help her communicate 
* Get girls ready to leave for college and make sure they have what they need to have a good start
Personal Goals...
* to work on keeping balance in my life and home

New Habit of the Month...
*continue working on keeping up with my night schedule-this is still not easy for me.  I want it to come more natural to me....I'm still struggling to keep up with it

MUST Do...
* switch around rooms
* get ready to take the girls to college
* get the house ready before we leave 
* get Cynthia ready to go to Aunt Connie's
 Zone...  must work on my room  and get the Van cleaned out for the trip
Menu -we are following the e-mealz plan so it has been easy to plan my weekly meals 

Monday- Penne Primavera, strawberry spinach salad, garlic bread
Tuesday- Country Fair Chicken, fruit salad, crescent rolls
Wednesday- Lemon Basil Pork Loin, Baked Potatoes, green beans
Thursday- Orange French Toast, Turkey Bacon, Sliced apples
Friday- Tilapia Amandine, brown rice, corn on the cob
Saturday-  braised steak, mixed frozen veggies, fried potatoes
Sunday-  Tuna Macaroni Salad, cantaloupe 


FUN THINGS
* Library with the kiddos
* Work on getting my pics ready for when I come home
3 things I'm thankful for today... 
1. Movie night with the hubby- watching Avitar
2. Great volunteers in Children's Ministry
3. My family


2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like you have a BUSY week! Switching rooms, getting your daughters ready to go back to college! What's your night routine?? BTW, your menu looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My night time routine is really not that big of a deal. I'm sure most people do it I just did not have a routine and everyday things I was forgetting. Here is what my list contains, I keep it on my refrigerator:
    1. Get kids clothes out for next day
    2. Get kids milk cups ready for the next morning
    3. Start/or empty dishwasher
    4. Wash and put all dishes away (no dishes in the stainer or in sink)
    5. Pick up dinning room and living room(put everything away)
    6. Get coffee ready for morning-put cups by coffee pot
    7. Get lunches ready for next day
    8. Wipe off bathroom counter with Clorox wipes
    9. Brush kids teeth
    10. Read to the kids before bed

    ReplyDelete