Tuesday, August 24, 2010

That's not an ordinary BUG

I got a new coffee machine today.  Yeah!!
As I was opening up my new coffee machine and trying to figure out how it works I hear a high pitch scream from the living room.
That's not good, I thought.  Who hit who is always my first thought.
As I walk into the living room there stands my little boy screaming at the top of his lungs.  At first I can't figure out why he is yelling.

Did his sister hit him?
Did he smash his finger in the window?
Did he get his hand pinched in the chair he was turning around and around in, even though he has been told not to?

Nope

I finally get him to get me that he was trying to look in the mouth of the BUG.
I opened up the curtain and there is the culprit....A BEE

Needless to say we got out the boo boo train and Darius has decided he does not like bees :)

No comments:

Post a Comment