Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Adoption

You think you know a lot about the subject when you're reading books and thinking about the process.  What I'm finding out is I know very little.  My plan:  to love my kids with all my heart, be honest with them everyday, and let God direct my path.  
I know they will have so many question.


Why did my mom not keep me?


Why did she keep her?


Did she love me?


Did he love me?


I want what is best for them.  I want them to be happy.  I want them to feel loved to feel secure in who they are...who they are in Christ.  

I want them to know that we will never leave them, but more importantly that GOD will never leave them nor forsake them.  
Oh, it seems so easy, but really it's a lot more complicated then it seems.  

Lord help me say and do the right thing.    

No comments:

Post a Comment