Monday, April 5, 2010

What I said is really what I meant~~

It's interesting enough that sometimes people just don't get it.  

Yes, I realize that you have your own life that has it's own life going on with it's own problem.  However, just for the record, when I tell you that I care for you, it's true.  Yes, I know you're busy but a friendly smile and acknowledgement that someone outside your bubble cares for you is all I ask.  When I said that I cared...just for the record I meant it!!!  So there.    

Sometimes we get so rapped up in our lives that we forget that we don't live on this earth all by ourselves.  We are one body, lets start acting like it.  I can't do it all and guess what either can you.  

Just Monica telling what's on Monica mind.  
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment