Monday, April 12, 2010

Thank You

It's amazing the things that can just make my day wonderful.  I'm amazed by you and what you do to make me feel like I'm important.  You take time out of your day to call me to just say "I love you".  You text me to say "Thanks you for making the bed today".  The simple things you do make me smile.  The things you do make the small things I do seem so worth while.  
It makes me so happy to know that you appreciate the things that I do.  Thanks so much for taking time to tell me that the little things I do for you mean so much.  You mean more to me than you will ever know.  I long to do the things that make you happy.  

David you are the love of my life.  You mean more to me than you will ever know.  Thank you for being you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment