Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Darius' Christmas Party-part 1 Elves

After attending many Christmas Parties my precious little boy asked where we were going.  I told him that we were going to a party.  He then asked me what was I going to do at the party.  I told him that I was going to hang out with friends and eat good food.  
He then asked if he could have a party.  I told him yes.  I invited a few friends and then started planning.

What's a party without elves?  Yep, I had 3 very cute elves.

So here is what I planned for the kiddos to do...
the party started at 11:00am with coloring and the reading of the account of the birth of Jesus
we then ate lunch, which were P&J snowman sandwiches and lots of snacks
next we begin to build their very own gingerbread houses
and finally we watched "A Charlie Brown Christmas"
The party ended at 1pm with many smiles and a very happy son.

Here is part 1 of the pictures-
Elves

C loved licking the spoon from the frosting I made

D and one of the Elves

I can't believe I get to be their mom...love my job


Greeter Elf letting in the guests



no you may not have a lick of my frosting

C and one of the Elves-this elf likes having her picture taken :)

No comments:

Post a Comment