I think that being laid up for the past few weeks, 2 weeks Tuesday, has made me think about all the little things that I'm struggling to do right now but that I do with little effort when I'm 100%. I'm beginning to see more and more things that I simply overlook other days. Here are a few things:
- Being able to pick up my little girl and hold her and kiss her
- Being able to spank Darius when he is being naughty :)
- Being able to take a bath not just showers
- Being able to stand up in the shower long enough to wash my entire body by myself
- Go to the store or in the car or just outside for awhile
- Stay awake long than 4 hours (I just made it to 4 hours without going back to bed)
- Being able to sleep through the night with out pain medication
- Read a book and remember what I read (medication is good but not for memory)
- Be able to have Darius sit in my lap so I can love on him or read him a book
- Snuggling with my husband (enough said)
I am feeling better and can see small inprovements everyday. They are just smaller steps than I would like. I really want to be able to do everyday things for myself.
I miss going to church today, being 2nd Sunday I missed. I miss work and the crazy people I see everyday. I'm definitely an extroverted person and I thrive on people.
In otherwards, I miss my people :)