Sunday, May 16, 2010

My daughter

I just wanted to tell you about my oldest daughter.  I don't brag on her enough.  My baby girl Jelissa Ann is an amazing young lady.  She has had a difficult year but has come out with her head held high and her eyes fixed on Jesus. 
I'm extremely proud of her.  She is such a hard worker.  She has worked at safeway for several years now and is known by her employees as a hard worker and someone who gets her work done and will help you out when she can.
Jelissa has been a mommas girls for the past 19 years.  She has stayed close to home even when she moved out.  She is always available when I need her and is always willing to take her brother to the zoo on her days off.  
Don't tell Kristie but I think Jelissa has moved into the favorite sister position.  (remember don't tell)
Jelissa is a very sweet girl who is looking forward to going to college in August.  I'm very proud of her.  I believe she is still going to Lincoln but who knows, she is flying to Joplin on Wednesday and Kristie has been trying to get her to go there for the past year.  Kristie is very sneaky so I'm sure she has something up her sleeve.  
I will miss my baby girl but she is growing up and moving on, away from mom.  I know that God has great things in store for her is she continues to listen and follow after him.

I love you Jelissa, don't ever forget that.   

No comments:

Post a Comment