Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday Afternoon/Evening

So I'm making a great effort to not use this blog right now as a place to whine, complain, or tell you about all the things that are not working in my schedule.  The Doctor has informed me that I need to not expect things to run on a schedule right now.  Interesting thought but this lady has no idea how my schedule keeps me sane.  Anyway the good things of my day..
  • My husband has been right by my side all day doing everything I need and more
  • I was able to get up and walk around and felt good afterwards
  • 4 of 5 of my kids came up to the hospital to visit me, and although they are out of their schedule and extremely whiney I enjoyed every minute with them
  • A good friend came to visit me and brought with her some beautiful flower which I'm loving
  • The same great friend from above also brought my family food and loved on my kids while she was there...that means so much to me
  • I was able to put my own pj's on instead of a hospital gown
I am still in a lot of pain but I know that soon this will pass and I will be feeling better than I have in years.  I'm so ready to start feeling better but until than I will take it minute by minute until I can soon take it day by day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment