Tuesday, May 25, 2010

To Love Their Husband-Tuesday

So here it is Tuesday and I'm needing to post ways in which I went over and beyond loving my husband.  It is now almost 1pm Tuesday, and I have been thinking of ways I have loved on my husband this week. 

This is exactly why I started this.  I want to always look back and be able to see ways in which I have treated my husband the way he deserves.

So with that said.....heres what I've got, which is not much. 

  David never asks for stuff and never expects certain things to be done so its hard to figure out what he really really wants verses what he likes done but it really does not matter one way or another. ((confussing huh... YEP))

One thing that I always try to do is to fix my husbands plate for him when we are at gatherings, parties, or just having people over.  I want him know that even though there are a lot of people around and I get caught up in talking, entertaining, or whatever else, that he is still my first priority.  We had a very busy week with Keisha graduating and having her party.  After the graduation we had a house full of people and I was extremely tierd, already.  Before sitting down or fixing my plate I put a plate together for David.  

  I know what your thinking... 
I'm the Queen of the small stuff.
  Yep I am. 

I'm generally good at the big stuff it's the little things that I sometimes forget.  It's the everyday things that I want to never forget to do.  
On Sunday after going to a baby shower I decided to come home and take my husband out for a couple of hours.  It was just the two of us and we were able to talk about events like the graduation and things that happened that day.  We needed that special time just the two of us. 

I'm glad that David is such an easy going guy.  He is not picky about what he eats, he just likes something to eat.  He does not care about things out of place when he gets home, he just wants to know if we had a good day.  He is the perfect husband.  Even on those days when marriage is hard there is not one other person I would like to be going through the good and the bad days with. 

Thanks David for being you.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment