Thursday, February 10, 2011

This week....

i have had a couple of really hard days.  Sometimes I feel like I can handle anything that comes my way and then a 3 year old boy and a 2 year old girl rock my world.  

My youngest kiddos can make me question whether I'm a good mom.  I love all my kids so much and I desire to be the best mom I can for them, however I fail all of them tons.  I lack patience, ability, and know how tons.

Well, this week I was reminded again of how I fail my kids.  I loss my patience with my youngest kids and rushed conversations and said the wrong things to my older kids.

It all finally came to be to much on Tuesday.  After a quick email to my husband explaining how tired and worn out I was he took off of work and came and picked the kids up at my job.  He also took Wednesday off and stayed home so that I could go out and just have some Monica time.

I went to the Y and worked, relaxed in the hot tub without the need to go pick up kids, took a long 30+ minute hot shower at the Y, took over an hour to get ready at the Y, had lunch with some friends without any rushing...wow it was nice.  

Yes, sometimes all I need is to just have the ability to slow down and just be and because of my MAN I was able to do that.  He is an incredible man and I love him so very much.  I am one bless women.

Today was so much better.  Although my kids were still 2 and 3 I had a ton more patience and felt like I could continue doing this thing called motherhood the best I know how.

So thanks to my wonderful husband for loving me so much and always knowing exactly what I need when I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment