Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What's going on???

My days have been rather crazy lately.  I have been working on this food addiction problem I have.....
and the verdict is?
I have made it to the YMCA several times a week for a month and I'm down 10 pounds in three weeks.

I know you can't see me but I'm doing the happy dance.

My friend Nickole has been going with me which really helps with the accountability.  She never lets me quit and gets me up and out of the house early to get it done and over with.  

She is a great motivator and it is really nice to have my very own personal trainer wants nothing more than to help me out.  (I totally love her.  She is a great trainer and friend)

I go in to weight tomorrow and I'm hoping for great results because all this killing my body is not worth it if I don't see some results.  Results about tomorrow coming soon, wish me luck.  

No comments:

Post a Comment