Thursday, February 18, 2010

Body parts

Darius is so funny.  That kid just cracks me up.  Darius did very good today potty training.  He only had one accident and that was when he was sleeping.  He has his moments when he goes without any trouble and then there's times when it's like pulling teeth.  Today was an overall good day.


We are teaching Darius the correct body part names.  When the girls were growing up I always call all their body parts by the actual names and decided that i would do the same for Darius.


Today I took Darius to the bathroom and I was sitting on the side of the tub waiting for him to finish, having great conversation with him.


He was done and I went to stand up and he tells me "mom get me some tissue so I can wipe my peanut". Yes he said peanut.  I almost fell in the tub, I was laughing so hard.  That boy cracks me up.


And so with that said my son has a peanut lol  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment