Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kristie aka smiley


So I decided that I was going to take one of my children at a time and highlight them.  So today as I sit back and think about the one daughter who no longer lives with me or in the same state as I do.

Kristie has brought me so much joy over the past 18 years.  She is very bright and always thinks of others before herself.  She has an amazing love for her Savior.  Kristie has gone off to college now and is missed by her family tons, but missed most my her mommy.  I am so proud of my baby girl.  She will never know how proud I am of her.  She makes my heart happy and I am a better person because of who she has helped me become.

The one thing if anything that I want Kristie to always know is that she is loved no matter what and there is nothing she could ever do to make me stop loving her.  I am so proud of you Kristie keep serving your Savior with all your heart and look to Him for your approval.

Lots of Love....
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment