Wednesday, February 24, 2010

sick...sick and sicker

So it has finally caught up with me.  I ended up leaving work today to go to the doctor.  I knew I had a sinus infection because my head felt like it was going to explode.  Well, by the time I got to the doctor I had a migrain headache that made it hard to keep my eyes open.  I finally got back to see the Dr. and by then I was seeing double.  I informed him that I had to teach children at 6:30pm and needed to start feeling better quickly.  He gave me many drugs and a shot for the headache.  Remember I told him I had to teach kids....after he gives me the shot he informs me that I really should not drive.  WHAT??? I have no way to get home and remember I have to teach tonight. 

Well, there was nothing else for me to do but to drive myself home and to work tonight.  It was an interesting evening.  I love teaching and tonight happened to be a very deep subject.  We talked about
D-I-V-O-R-C-E tonight.  By the time I was ready to go home I had lots of tears and boogers on my shoulder.  The kids really opened us tonight.  It was a great night to be doing God's work. 

I love my job and I made it through the night without the kids noticing that I was not feeling like myself.  I got home safely and now I'm going to bed. 

Thought:  I just want to end tonight by saying kids deserve for their parents to be the adult.  Parents get so focus on thier right to be upset..their right to tell the other parent what they feel.  What about the kids rights to be a kid.  Let your kids be kids.  This world wants them to grow up so fast... as parents we need to protect our kids and sometimes parents it us that cause that hurt.  Think before you speak...they deserve that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment