Wednesday, June 23, 2010

5 things I'm glad I Know

Here is a list of things I'm glad I realize...some have taken me longer to get


1. Love is a choice not just a feeling. 
(I forget this sometimes)


2. God can do what seems impossible.
I'm so glad for this because I've been known to put God in a my box and I'm so glad that He is much bigger than my box.  He is the creator of Heaven and Earth.  I serve a BIG God!!!!


3. Never do for a child what they can do for themselves.
Still forget this one :O


4. Feed your husband before you talk to him about important decisions.  
(Don't hit him up with all that has happened as soon as he walks through the door.  It's better to let him unwind a little.)


5. If two people are exactly alike than one of them is not needed. In other words, being different is a good thing.
David and I love a lot of the same things but we are very different....We compliment each other well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment