Sunday, June 20, 2010

Monday Menandering- My week at a glance

Bible Study - Beth Moore-Psalms of Ascent


Memory Verse - Phil 2:5
"Your attitude should be the same that Christ Jesus had."

Husband Encouragement

* Continue to get his stuff ready for the next day

* Set aside some alone time for us.

* Be supportive about how long and how much he has to be a work.


Train Them Up

* start some regular bible time with the kids
* plan an an outing for them (Thursday)
*Keep working with "C" about yelling
*Keep working with "D" with potty training and obey the 1st time told something

Personal Goals

* Get up before kids.

* Stay up with my Beth Moore Study

New Habit of the Month

* Continue to follow the new list of "things to do before"

Zone - kitchen

Menu

M - steaks, grilled potatoes, veggie

T - Beef Chimichangas (did not make these last week), chips and salsa

W - Tuna sandwiches, pickles, chips

Th - chicken tortilla soup,

F - Pizza

Saturday- Taco chicken Salad

Sunday- Chili Dogs, fresh fruit

FUN Things

* I'm planning on going out with some lady friends this week, girls night out.  Looking forward to that. 

3 things I'm thankful for today: It has been a very hard week for me.  I am very thankful for a great husband and great friends
1.  My husband- he has just been amazing
2.  Nickole- brought me a miracle shake this week :)
3.  Bethanne- many good phone calls and checking up on me

No comments:

Post a Comment