Bible Study - Beth Moore-Psalms of Ascent
Memory Verse - Phil 2:5
"Your attitude should be the same that Christ Jesus had."
* Continue to get his stuff ready for the next day
* Set aside some alone time for us.
* Be supportive about how long and how much he has to be a work.
Train Them Up
* start some regular bible time with the kids
* plan an an outing for them (Thursday)
*Keep working with "C" about yelling
*Keep working with "D" with potty training and obey the 1st time told something
* Get up before kids.
* Stay up with my Beth Moore Study
New Habit of the Month
* Continue to follow the new list of "things to do before"
Zone - kitchen
M - steaks, grilled potatoes, veggie
T - Beef Chimichangas (did not make these last week), chips and salsa
W - Tuna sandwiches, pickles, chips
Th - chicken tortilla soup,
F - Pizza
Saturday- Taco chicken Salad
Sunday- Chili Dogs, fresh fruit
* I'm planning on going out with some lady friends this week, girls night out. Looking forward to that.
3 things I'm thankful for today: It has been a very hard week for me. I am very thankful for a great husband and great friends
1. My husband- he has just been amazing
2. Nickole- brought me a miracle shake this week :)
3. Bethanne- many good phone calls and checking up on me