Bible Study: Still going through "already gone" great book but very sad... I'm still needing to get the Beth Moore study prepared before its time to lead it.
Memory Verse: Phil 2:5 this is going to end up being a new life verse since I can't seem to keep my attitude right.
1st thing I need to say is my husband rocks. He brings me so much joy. I am so blessed to be spending this life with that man. So with that said..
* I want to remember to be my husbands #1 cheerleader- he's great so this should be easy but I forget to tell him as often as he deserves.
* Remember to always hug and kiss him when he gets home--I need to remember this week to stop what I'm doing and go to him, instead of him finding me when he gets home. I make the kids do this but I'm generally am trying to fix dinner and I don't stop.
* Stop this week several times and give him long hugs---he loves this and it shows him that he is the most important thing to me on this earth.
Training them up
Darius: I need to stay consistant with him. I also want to play more table games with him, he is learning patience from playing
Cynthia: She is in the yelling stage and it's driving me crazy. I need to stay on her about it. I need to stay consistant. (See a theme here)
*Set some time aside for a cup of tea and a good book
*Keep up with my current schedule-even if I'm so tierd by bed
*Set aside some more time to blog- I'm really not use to the new schedule so I have just been so tierd every night that after I complete my list of things to do before I go to bed, I'm just crashing.
*Plan a cheap date night for me and my prince charming
Habit of the Month Same as last week
Zone - our bedroom- I keep up with every room in the house and leave our room for last. Well, I have alway been told and have tried to keep our room our sanctuary but lately it is in need of a makeover. This week I need to get our room together.
M -Pepper Steak, Brown rice and homemade tortillas
T - Beans and Ham, Cornbread
W - Chicken Pot Pie
Th - Tilapia fish, Sweet Potatoes, veggie
F - Personal Pizza's (I might look into this pizza on the grill thing sounds fun)
I have decided to make Friday my baking day so we will see if it gets done :)
S - hotdogs, corn on the cob, and grilled potatoes
Sunday- something in the crockpot before I leave for church
I need to get out and do somethings with my kids. Park time, library time, it does no matter I just need to play with them
3 things I'm thankful for today:
1. My Family
2. My job
3. My health- go to the doctor on Wednesday for my post surgery appointment...hoping to get a clean bill of health.
4. I'm also thankful for the blog "In light of truth" for helping me organize my thoughts each week.