Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What's your love language???

So if you don't know this about me already my love language is quality time.  
Actually it's just time.  
As long as David and I are in the same room I love it.  I don't even care if I'm doing dishes or he's folding clothes we are together and I feel good.  
Well, my best friend and lover and been working weird hours that past 2 weeks and tonight will not be home until around 4 or 5 in the morning. 
(if you are some weird person reading this I want you to know I have a gun and know how to use it) 
Anyway, it sucks.  
He came home tonight for dinner which was a welcome surprise, but then I had to say by again :(   
It's weird to think about my life before him how incomplete I was. 
 Thanks baby for being mine, I love you so very much.  
"Come home to Me soon". 
xoxo

So what is your love language?  

1 comment:

  1. Quality Time - - - all the way! Jay and I have found it fun that our 1st, 4th and 5th love languages are the same. We just had 6 days away from each other and it felt like forever! We were both thrilled to be back under the same roof again.

    Isn't it wonderful to love your husband so much? I'm thankful and blessed beyond measure!

    ReplyDelete