Bible Study - Beth Moore-Psalms of Ascent & Ruth Study
Memory Verse - Psalms 121
* Set aside some alone time for us. (Trying again for this-did not do good last week)
* Be supportive about how long and how much he has to be a work.
* Making sure he feels encouraged and uplifted this week- He is doing some late nights work this week and we both hate it when he works late
Train Them Up
* start some regular bible time with the kids
* plan an an outing for them- possibly fox run park this week heard they have (Thursday)
*Keep working with "C" about yelling
*Keep working with "D" with potty training and obey the 1st time told something
* Get up before kids.
* Stay up with my Beth Moore Study and Ruth Study
New Habit of the Month
* Continue to follow the new list of "things to do before"
* Continue to keep up with dinner planning and food budget- Big deal for me
Zone - Top of Cabinet and Top of Refrigerator
Menu-I will be cooking with my Crock pot or pressure cooker all week
M - Crock pot Beans, spinach and strawberry salad, cornbread
T - Company Chicken, Brown Rice, Green Beans
W - Enchilada Casserole, chips and salsa
Th - Creamy chicken & Corn Soup, Homemade Focaccia Bread
F - Cal-zones, green salad
I'm going to do my baking on Friday
Saturday- Sky Sox Game-Picnic Stuff
Sunday- Crock pot Roasted Tomato-Basil Soup & Grill Cheese
* We are going to splurge and take our whole family to the Sky Sox Game on Saturday. We are planning of tale gating and having a picnic in the grass. Did I mention the "WHOLE FAMILY"
3 things I'm thankful for today:
1. Great conversation with Krisite2. Keisha coming home from camp safe
3. God's Promises