Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cynthia

Well, my little girl woke up in a really good mood this morning.  She could not get enough of her momma.  She wanted me to hold her, she wanted to snuggle with me, she was sitting in my lap talking and rubbing my face, she was just precious all day long.  About half way through the day I said "I wonder if you are getting sick".  Now this might sound like a weird question but to me it's not.  Cynthia is definitely a daddy's girl and I don't get as much lovin as he gets from her. 

Verdict.....  Cynthia is now running a fever.  

Needless to say, I enjoyed our day together.  She loved on me and I loved on her and we both enjoyed it.  She is a precious strong willed child who has a very special place in my heart.  I can't thank God enough for putting her into our family.  

Miss Cynthia your momma loves you very much, and although you might be a daddy's girl you can snuggle up with me anytime you little heart feels like it.  I love you always and forever.
Your momma

No comments:

Post a Comment