Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday-September 28th

I can hardly believe that it i almost October.  It seems like this month has just flown by.  Today was a good day.  I got to Skype two of the girls.  It was so good to see their faces it brought tears to my eyes.  They seemed so good.  they were smiling and laughing and just having a good time.  It was just great to talk to them.

I stopped by the dollar store on my way home and this is what the kiddos decided to get.....
 Cynthia decided she wanted fairy wings and shoes.  She looked so cute.  

 Darius wanted a spider so that he could scare his sister "NuNu" when she comes home at Halloween.  She hates spiders and he knows it :)




I picked up a few things to make Cynthia some hair accessories.   








  


No comments:

Post a Comment