Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday

The day started off very good.  I went for coffee with my good friend Julie.  I love just sitting around drinking coffee and talking with her.  After that I went to Meridian to help out my friend Nickole with a party for her son Conrad.  He is leaving for the military on Monday.  We have connected lately as we both are watching our kids grow up and leave home.  

I did not get home until around 5:30 pm tonight and I was exhausted.  A friend from church gave the kids some toys that they loved having "new" toys to play with when we got home.  One of the toys was a Thomas the Train play house.  I thought from the looks of it that it was just a small tent that could go up in our living room.  It turned out to be a little bigger...    


2 comments:

  1. Cynthia looks like a wild Child. She's crazy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know. I can't get her to keep her hair in pony tails. As soon as I do her hair put her into the car she pulls them out. By the end of the day she looks like that. Crazy girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget