Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Daddy Daughter/Son Time

I went on a women's retreat this past weekend and David stayed home with the kiddos.  He is such a great daddy.  On Friday they went to the zoo and on Saturday they went to Rock Ledge Ranch for their Harvest Festival.  The kids had a great time with their daddy.  I look around everyday and find non like the man I married.  He is such a good daddy and husband and I'm so fortunate to be able to call him mine all mine.   

I was recently hanging out with friends and because of circumstances ( I can't discuss here) was asked not to brag and talk about what a great guy my husband was.....I laughed so hard inside.  Yes, I adore my husband and yes, I brag about him a lot.  I found this to be a Great Compliment.  I wonder how many women are asked not to brag about their husband and marriage because they do it so much.  I love that I was know for that :)

Here are some pictures from the weekend taken by David of the kiddo's.












 David thanks for being such a great daddy.  I love bragging about you.  You still make my heart skip a beat when I see you.  I still have butterflies in my stomach when I think of date nights with you.  You are a great husband and I know you are my gift from God.  Thanks for being the best you can be everyday.  

2 comments:

  1. Okay...I'm very jealous of this daddy kids day.
    Anyways, in the one picture, where Darius is holding up the popcorn...Cynthia is picking her nose!! lol
    Those are some cute kiddos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that. I decided to post anyway. We will show it to her when she is a teen :)I have some of you I'm waiting to show your husband one day. Love you,
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete