Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hair Cut and Whits Inn

I had to get up early to go to a meeting and when I was returning home I decided that it was way to nice a day to stay at home.  I got the kiddos ready and headed for a hair cut for D and Focus on the Family.  We had a great day.  I took D to get his hair cut and then we headed up to Focus to meet some friends.  

I found out that Focus has great pizza and that if you have good friends.... even when your daughter screams all the way out of the play place it is still a GREAT day.

On another note....Darius' friend Aaron came home with us from Focus.  This is really the first time he had someone come over to play, without their parent.  He had a great time and did not want his friend to leave.  My baby boy is growing up so fast.  

Cynthia at Hair Cutting Place
She is cute as can be!!
She liked her hair today :)



Darius Loves Playing with his friends
Cutie






Ben got frighten by something when we first got there and took a while to warm up at the play place

Aaron showing his muscles

Darius following the lead of his friend






They have a love hate relationship...today they loved eachother











No comments:

Post a Comment