Sunday, October 10, 2010

Whats up this Weekend

It's been a really good weekend.  We stayed very busy but whats new.  Here is a little glimpse into the our weekend.

Saturday:  I got up early with my friend Nickole and went shopping at Old Navy.  We meet early to get in line for $16 coats.  I got "C" a really cute pee coat.  We did a little some Christmas Shopping and I decided to do some strange eye brow removal thing.  
Yes, I know I blog about the strangest things.  
 Saturday night I got to go out with my husband for a date.  It has been over 2 months since we have been out for a date.  We had a blast.  I did not take pictures at the party but a friend that was there with us did.  I will post pictures later of Fondue Night.  
Here are some pictures from Saturday....

This is some weird string hair removal that I don't think I will do again.  It hurt like the dickens.





Date night pictures...we were happy to be getting out without kids.

Sunday:  We got to worship with our church family this morning and I had a great time teaching the kids.  We had some friends over for lunch and then David and I took "D" to see Toy Story III.  Here are some pictures from Sunday:
This would be the 1st movie "D" sat all the way through.  We had a babysitter come sit with "C".  He was so excited to have one on one time with Dad and I.  


The wind was blowing so hard "D" had a hard time keeping his hat on.

Fun Fun Fun

  

No comments:

Post a Comment